A good night's sleep can be life-changing.
Getting the proper amount of sleep can improve your daily performance. It can improve your mood, effectiveness, and overall health.
The McLaren Bay Sleep Center in West Branch is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. We provide comprehensive sleep evaluation services using the latest technology in a comfortable, home-like setting.
Common symptoms of sleep disorders in adults:
- Difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, or feeling un-refreshed after sleep
- Snoring loudly, stopping breathing or gasping for breath during sleep
- Excessive sleepiness and feeling irritable, or depressed during the day
- Unpleasant, tingling, or nervousness in the legs when trying to sleep
- Difficulty staying awake or reliance on caffeinated beverages
- Frequent memory lapses or difficulty concentrating
- Feeling the need for a daily nap
Interested in learning more?
Saad Ahmad, MD
For more information call: (989) 778-1425
2110 South M-76, West Branch MI 48661